Miracle Gamers
Please Login, If you don't have account, Register Right Away !
Miracle Gamers
Please Login, If you don't have account, Register Right Away !
Miracle Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miracles Gamers- Miracles, Become Real.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Miracle Craft is ONLINE
Latest topics
» Oh hiiii. ;DDD.
Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 pm by Mia

» Crossfire Private Server Update Page.
Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 pm by Mia

» Sorry to all the community
Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:21 pm by Mia

» To Cata....
Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:19 pm by Mia

» June Retiring
Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm by June

» Apexi retiring
Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm by Respect

» Any progress soon?
Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm by Respect

» Ballet's Retiring
Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm by Respect

» EVERYONE PLEASE COME HERE I NEED HELP
Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:44 pm by Respect

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:32 pm

Crossfire Private Server Update Page.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Suspense
Miracle GunZ Administrator

Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Empty
PostSubject: Crossfire Private Server Update Page.   Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:13 am

Ok this is just a little project that may take a week to do or it may take up to 5 years to do. I have no idea BUT if you guys can find me a

-Crossfire client
-Crossfire (English) Server Files
-Crossfire Webserver
-Crossfire Database

And or exclusive items it would help me out alot. Oh and another thing a Tutorial maybe could help me haha

any who it is 0% complete and that stuff is hard to find because only 1 crossfire private server was made in the whole world. I know you're all like WDF IS YOU DUMB SUSPENSE?!?!? Survey say's Yes! and I think it would be cool to make one + donations roll in fast with an FPS game. so anyway if you can help with any of that stuff I would love it.
Back to top Go down
Apexi
Miracle Gamers Owner
Miracle Gamers Owner

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Private Server Update Page.   Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:30 am

It's going to be harder than you want it to be if you have no knowledge of programming and coding, so don't even try...
Back to top Go down
June
Forum Noob
June

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Private Server Update Page.   Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:57 am

l0l It isen't so ez TBH ...
Back to top Go down
Suspense

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Private Server Update Page.   Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:35 am

I know exactaly what it all is... Crossfire is made up off full C++ coding... I don't know how to do it I asure you that you're right on that. But I'm Calling out to the people who made the first crossfire private server see if they want to come back. Smile so just hang tight.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Private Server Update Page.   Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 3:56 pm

Crossfire is so fun lol.
Back to top Go down
Suspense

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Private Server Update Page.   Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:49 pm

indeed it is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mia
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Private Server Update Page.   Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Your making a private server off ittt?
Back to top Go down
Suspense

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Private Server Update Page.   Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:18 pm

Trying to Q.Q very hard to make lol
Back to top Go down
Mia
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Private Server Update Page.   Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Oh okay[:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crossfire Private Server Update Page.   Crossfire Private Server Update Page. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crossfire Private Server Update Page.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miracle Gamers :: The Network :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: