Miracle Gamers
Please Login, If you don't have account, Register Right Away !
Miracle Gamers
Please Login, If you don't have account, Register Right Away !
Miracle Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miracles Gamers- Miracles, Become Real.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Miracle Craft is ONLINE
Latest topics
» Oh hiiii. ;DDD.
Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 pm by Mia

» Crossfire Private Server Update Page.
Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 pm by Mia

» Sorry to all the community
Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:21 pm by Mia

» To Cata....
Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:19 pm by Mia

» June Retiring
Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm by June

» Apexi retiring
Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm by Respect

» Any progress soon?
Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm by Respect

» Ballet's Retiring
Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm by Respect

» EVERYONE PLEASE COME HERE I NEED HELP
Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:44 pm by Respect

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:32 pm

Facebook is going down

Go down 
+3
Catastrophe
Respect
Apexi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Apexi
Miracle Gamers Owner
Miracle Gamers Owner

Facebook is going down Empty
PostSubject: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:38 am

Greetings World, We are Anonymous.

It has come to our attention that the media and Scientologists have been spreading mass rumors of our "terrorist" acts. Though we feel that the rumors are so ridiculous that any normal person would never fall for such propaganda, we understand some have been led astray.

Long ago, Anonymous was nothing more than a handful of teenagers on image boards. Over time, Anonymous grew and evolved into a much more powerful and logical entity. We are Legion. No one Anonymous speaks or acts for the whole. Anonymous functions as one mind and one body.

While it is true that some Anonymous have acted out, they do not represent Anonymous as a whole. It is important to remember that when Anonymous acts, we act as one. We have no leaders or followers. We are a collection of individuals who move together for a common cause.

Who is Anonymous? You are Anonymous. Your parents are Anonymous. Your brothers and sisters and friends are Anonymous. Doctors, students, priests, atheists, and stay-at-home mothers are Anonymous. Everyone who wishes to protect freedom and destroy oppression is Anonymous.

Do not let those who wish to suppress truth taint your view of Anonymous. We are not terrorists, but are your greatest allies. We wish to liberate you from suppression and oppression, and no matter how many of us fall in battle, Anonymous cannot be defeated.

We are Anonymous.

We are Legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.
Back to top Go down
Respect
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:00 am

uhmmm....???
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
Miracle Gamers Forum Moderator
Catastrophe

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Hmm
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Miracle GunZ Developer
Miracle GunZ Developer

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:28 pm

Respect wrote:
uhmmm....???

Catastrophe wrote:
Hmm
Spam Noob

On-Topic
True Facebook isn't private enough main reason i cant have one<3
Back to top Go down
Panic
Miracle Gamers Owner
Miracle Gamers Owner
Panic

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:07 pm

So should i delete my account ?
Back to top Go down
https://miraclegamers.forumotion.com
Respect
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:13 am

BalletShoes wrote:
Respect wrote:
uhmmm....???

Catastrophe wrote:
Hmm
Spam Noob

On-Topic
True Facebook isn't private enough main reason i cant have one<3

in a way its not spam due to the fact that there isnt much we can say since its all confusing -_- and we just need an explanation
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
Catastrophe

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:28 am

Ballet no trollz plawks. In a way i agree and disagree with the narrator. If you do delete the acc the info is still there under the facebook company. The government accually usesthere resources to track people they are trying to get. Also it is very true that ur privacy is not safe. I just cant decide if i should agree or disagree. Thats the complete reason why i said "hmm" im not spamming. Think b4 u post plawks
Back to top Go down
Apexi
Miracle Gamers Owner
Miracle Gamers Owner

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:24 am

Panic wrote:
So should i delete my account ?
Even if you delete your account Facebook have all your info that will sell to the Government.
Back to top Go down
Suspense
Miracle GunZ Administrator
Miracle GunZ Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:47 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL if you believe this shit.... it's funny these guys are the guys who hacked PSN (Play Station Network). PSN had no security, all accounts where in a .txt document (Microsoft Word/Note pad). Facebook is highly secured and CAN NOT be Hacked if they try.
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Miracle GunZ Developer
Miracle GunZ Developer

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 6:28 pm

Catastrophe wrote:
Ballet no trollz plawks. In a way i agree and disagree with the narrator. If you do delete the acc the info is still there under the facebook company. The government accually usesthere resources to track people they are trying to get. Also it is very true that ur privacy is not safe. I just cant decide if i should agree or disagree. Thats the complete reason why i said "hmm" im not spamming. Think b4 u post plawks

Ok, so if i post hmm on multiple threads asking question or short answers like ok, that is not necessary, cause hmm wasn't necessary you could of at least said what you said above "I just cant decided if i should agree or disagree.". Hmm is more of a post you dont necessarily have to post its like a question mark as a post, or a one letter post. Why post something so little, if your trying to get a point across state it dont put short answers. ok then Think b4 you post please.

To Respect:
And if you had a question why not ask it lol?
Back to top Go down
Respect
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:15 pm

lol well da video is prettty much da question :0
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
Catastrophe

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Im not going to argue with u ballet just quit it
Back to top Go down
Mia
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:39 pm

I heard the video and i got fucking scared there voices ;( so i couldn't watch all of it LOL.
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Miracle GunZ Developer
Miracle GunZ Developer

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Catastrophe wrote:
Im not going to argue with u ballet just quit it
ok im sorry im stressed and got immature thanks for being the bigger person and putting sense into me
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
Catastrophe

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 am

Your welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facebook is going down   Facebook is going down Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook is going down
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miracle Gamers :: Miracle GunZ :: General Discussions-
Jump to: