Miracle Gamers
Please Login, If you don't have account, Register Right Away !
Miracle Gamers
Please Login, If you don't have account, Register Right Away !
Miracle Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miracles Gamers- Miracles, Become Real.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Miracle Craft is ONLINE
Latest topics
» Oh hiiii. ;DDD.
What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 3:29 pm by Mia

» Crossfire Private Server Update Page.
What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 pm by Mia

» Sorry to all the community
What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:21 pm by Mia

» To Cata....
What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 8:19 pm by Mia

» June Retiring
What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:37 pm by June

» Apexi retiring
What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm by Respect

» Any progress soon?
What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 pm by Respect

» Ballet's Retiring
What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:42 pm by Respect

» EVERYONE PLEASE COME HERE I NEED HELP
What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:44 pm by Respect

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 138 on Wed May 26, 2021 12:32 pm

What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?

Go down 
+5
Catastrophe
BalletShoes
Suspense
Mia
Panic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Panic
Miracle Gamers Owner
Miracle Gamers Owner
Panic

What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Empty
PostSubject: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:03 pm

Post here and tell me what you would like to see in the Miracle GunZ Client?

We have a lot of Customs for you guys this time around.

What Would you like to see Special ?

Hotshots?
Speedy Daggers?
Ranged Swords?

LET ME KNOW !Smile
Back to top Go down
https://miraclegamers.forumotion.com
Mia
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:36 pm

HOTSHOTS<33333333333333
Back to top Go down
Suspense
Miracle GunZ Administrator

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:32 pm

No ranged swords at all. theres over powered in game you can put speed daggers/speed swords Uzi's and stuff maybe a 150 delay mg with 500 ammo thats 1 dmg name is Questing Mg. Set Level 30 so people have to work for it and what not. and make a higher level 1 at level 80 with dmg of 3 or something with 100 delay. Also the donation meds need to be nuked down to v1 is 2 at 50 hp and 50 ap and v1 is 1 and 150hp and 150 ap. Also put in a jacket that says Suspense on the uper back and below it put IS GOD in upper case like that I got more idea But i wanna hear from the community more then me lol Razz
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Miracle GunZ Developer
Miracle GunZ Developer

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:51 pm

Suspense wrote:
No ranged swords at all. theres over powered in game you can put speed daggers/speed swords Uzi's and stuff maybe a 150 delay mg with 500 ammo thats 1 dmg name is Questing Mg. Set Level 30 so people have to work for it and what not. and make a higher level 1 at level 80 with dmg of 3 or something with 100 delay. Also the donation meds need to be nuked down to v1 is 2 at 50 hp and 50 ap and v1 is 1 and 150hp and 150 ap. Also put in a jacket that says Suspense on the uper back and below it put IS GOD in upper case like that I got more idea But i wanna hear from the community more then me lol Razz
THIS I WILL HAVE TO TEST OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Suspense

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:26 pm

No you wouldn't i can copy a model and remake the script ezpz lol we not gunna use that idea anyway we got something better Smile
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
Miracle Gamers Forum Moderator
Catastrophe

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Speedy daggers are fine! Hotshots are optional! Ur choice.
Back to top Go down
Respect
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:06 am

dude u gotta add that DC shotgunn Very Happy i fell in love with it lmfao
Back to top Go down
Jake
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:16 am

Do a sword like bloodlust in dg, fast as hell
Back to top Go down
Jake
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 am

Also. A med that's gives u full so and hp. And the mg idea that suspense said. But like 20 dmg, 135 delay ;p annnndd 2 guns that have 750 delay, 5x6
Back to top Go down
Suspense

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:56 am

I'm going to be honest here and Kelo aka Panic showed me some of the customs and i knew most of the weapons but the sets when I was Nuking the cloths are amazing crazy like full out some random customs i never seen before so Keep on voting join our facebook page to keep updated Smile
Back to top Go down
Catastrophe
Catastrophe

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 2:04 am

Im getting so anxious
Back to top Go down
Respect
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:46 am

ahh i kant wait too see themm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heat
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:17 pm

Why not try 2 go a step further and make your own type of wep. Example: A javelin (dagger then can be thrown lol). Just something like tht. Not the alrdy built in wep types there are. Tht wud prob make it more intriguing.
Back to top Go down
Apexi
Miracle Gamers Owner
Miracle Gamers Owner

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:27 pm

Heat wrote:
Why not try 2 go a step further and make your own type of wep. Example: A javelin (dagger then can be thrown lol). Just something like tht. Not the alrdy built in wep types there are. Tht wud prob make it more intriguing.
Will be thought about, i will make a dagger that shoots like rocket launcher BUT have no smoke and the bullet is the dagger.
Back to top Go down
BalletShoes
Miracle GunZ Developer
Miracle GunZ Developer

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 5:11 pm

To Dylan: uhh I guess thats easier then constantly resizinin blender and what is this idea? Btw I think we should give a small preview as in 10-5 picks of the customs and Im in school soni can only dev on spare time btw but i say no meds with full life. Plain and simple your dueling and losing plain and simple med and that can be the game changer anyways I prefer the skype shotgun dc shotgun wasn't nice model wasn't original and restoring wasn't that good, the skype sg on the other hand anyways and apexi not a bad idea if u need help I'll help u u just have to change the animation and I got A idea but I'm wondering if it's good it will be time consuming on my part though
Back to top Go down
Respect
Forum Noob

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:14 pm

i liked the dc one better than the skype onee..thats my opinion tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?   What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see in Miracle GunZ?
Page 1 of 1